Goals for term 4, 2017.

Goals for term 4:

Work and study goals:

• I would like to become better at using maps and timetables and to learn how to efficiently use angles and understand them better in general.
  • I aim to put a lot of effort into math and become better by paying attention in class and putting more effort in than I usually would.

List of examples of things I could do to show I am trying to meet my goal:

• I can practice using public transport, to get a better understanding of how maps and timetables fit into the real world. I can also look up things I need clarification on and ask questions.
  • I can work hard and ask questions when I need to with all the things I aim to get better at.
  • To be motivated to work hard, I can focus on the topics I’m not confident with to motivate myself and improve my knowledge.

Fun and friendship:

• I would like to give compliments to my friends and others as well.
  • I would like to focus on fixing my rude habits such as harsh tone of voice and rolling my eyes.

• Focus on saying the nice things that I think. This way I won’t just think the nice things.
  • Make sure I keep in mind everyone’s feelings and not just what I feel.

Next year I would like to get better at:

• Making more friends. I would like to have close friends but lots of people I am friends with/friendly with.