BTN- Junk food and health problems

This BTN video was about healthy habits and junk food. Three facts I learnt were that half of our energy for 9-10 year olds comes from sugar fat and salt, 4 out of 5 kids have too much salt and that an unhealthy diet can give you serious health problems.

Sugar, fat, and slat are unhealthy to have in your diet. Every now and then is ok but it is not alright in your daily diet. Since 4 out of 5 children eat mostly salt as I explained in the previous fact that could really affect your health.

Two understandings I came to after watching this was that unhealthy eating habits could set bad examples for littler kids and that Australian kids should watch what they eat more carefully.

A question I have is how much junk food should be ok to eat? I wonder this because I know that we need to eat healthy but I don’t know what junk food is alright to eat sometimes.

Sugar, fat, and slat are unhealthy to have in your diet. Every now and then is ok but it is not OK in your daily diet. Since 4 out of 5 children eat mostly salt as I explained in the previous fact that could really affect your health.

A question I have is how much junk food should be OK to eat? I wonder this because I know that we need to eat healthy but I don’t know what junk food is alright to eat sometimes.